Steaks with fresh parsley, lemon, and garlic salsa are sure to be a family favorite. Fire up your grill and make this easy Grilled Ribeye with Italian Salsa Verde recipe.
|PREP TIME||OTHER TIME||COOK TIME||TOTAL TIME|
|10 mins||60 mins||35 mins||1 hr 45 mins|
- 4 (12-ounce) Certified Angus Beef ® ribeye steaks
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup flat-leaf Italian parsley (stems removed), tightly packed
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- In a small mixing bowl, combine half of the minced garlic with 2 tablespoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Place ribeye steaks in a plastic zipper-locking bag with marinade, removing excess air. Marinate refrigerated for one hour.
- In a blender, combine remaining garlic, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, 1/2 cup olive oil, capers and anchovy paste. Blend on high until a smooth puree is formed; transfer to a small bowl.
- Remove steaks from marinade, pat dry and grill on medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes per side (until steaks reach 125-130°F internal temperature for medium rare).
- Rest steaks 5 minutes and serve with salsa verde.
Certified Angus Beef ® brand Test Kitchen
Grilled Ribeye with Italian Salsa Verde recipe, steak dinner ideas